Monday, February 22, 2010

I love you mom

Today my kids were angels. They obeyed every word that I spoke. They played nicely together. I didn't hear a single cry. We spent our afternoon singing hymns. They cleaned the whole house for me. The diapers were dry and unsoiled all day. The only thing I had to do was prop up my feet and watch some Jane Austin movies. When it was time for bed the kids all gave me a hug and kiss goodnight and each told me that they loved me and then they all quietly went upstairs and got ready for bed and fell asleep.

4 comments:

  1. Were you high? This has got to be a make-believe story, there is just not such luck for any mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - I have had days *almost* like this... minus "singing hymns" (which totally had me crackin up!) and of course the diapers. Now they are too old for diapers, but sometimes behave like toddlers! lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how lovely. why can't every day be like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be what heaven will be like!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete