Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I saw a leprechaun today. He brought me a pot of gold. I took my pot of gold to the bank and exchanged it for some American dollars. Not too wise, I know. So now I'm a millionaire. I am currently flying in my own private jet to my new condo in Salt Lake city and after that I will make a stop to my new ranch in Carson City. I bought both of those online as soon as I got back from the bank. Now, don't worry, I promise all of you a new car. Hey, I've got an idea. If nobody else is doing anything today, let's all go to Ireland right now. That would be fun. Well, leave a comment if you want to go too. Don't forget to wear green.

7 comments:

  1. I'm in for a trip. Just let me tell my professors that I am taking and unexpected trip to Ireland. I will tell them that it is for genealogical purposes, they'll understand.

    Oh, and instead of a car, could I get a motorcycle? It is more economical for gas so I'm not driving my big minivan around with just me as the passenger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you be smart. Sure why not. I could also get you a smart car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. while you're at it, why don't you start a college fund for my kids. we'd sure appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that reminds me of Michael Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i propose riverdance. we can fly to wherever they're performing! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh - um, does that mean you got your tax returns? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No. The only true part of this story is that I spied a leprechaun. He told me if I let him go he'd bring me a pot of gold. I let him go but he lied. He never came back.

    ReplyDelete